Interiors

Shop My Chicago Condo

Our home tour went live on MyDomaine last week and we got MARRIED on Monday! I am currently in Italy on my honeymoon but prepped this post for you a few weeks ago. I’ve linked to everything in our home, answered some FAQs, and have disclosed all brand partnerships.

Frequently asked questions

What color are your walls?
The walls are Farrow & Ball Wevet – paint c/o Farrow & Ball

What color are the floors?
We stained the floors and added herringbone in the kitchen and bedroom. The stain is 3 parts country white and 1 part weathered oak.

Did the ceiling medallions come with the unit?
No. We ordered them from Decorator’s Supply. They specialize in restoring plaster work in old buildings and did an amazing job on our medallions.

What kind of marble is in your kitchen?
Gioia arabescato with a honed finish.

Do you rent or own?
Conor bought this place last April and we moved in together in October. He’s a realtor (in Chicago) and has a lot of experience and understanding with renovations, so he handled the majority of renovations. We collaborated on the finishes and and decorated the space together.

Is your fig tree real?
Yes! We got it at Jayson Home in Chicago. Conor turns it to face the sun, waters, and mists it weekly which is why it looks so good. If I were in charge she’d surely be dead.

How big is your dining table?
36 inches round. The base is vintage and we had the top custom made.

Because I always want to be honest with you, I want to take a moment to explain how brand partnerships work. There’s a value in a dedicated blog post or instagram, and I hope you all know I only ever work with brands I love, and always want to be 100% upfront about how this all works. Anything with a “c/o” was given to me in exchange for brand promotion and everything else was purchased by Conor and myself. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.

Entry

Chandelier: c/o Lamps Plus
Frames: West Elm
Cabinet: vintage
Mirror: Anthropologie
Art: c/o Minted
Head: Vintage
Rug: c/o South Loop Loft

Anthropologie

Brass Mirror

I got this for my bedroom a few months ago–it's HUGE and so, so pretty.

Lamps Plus

Chandelier

Minted

Trumpets at Noon

Living Room

Sofas: in partnership with Interior Define x The Everygirl Caitlin sofa (in narwahl velvet)
Curtains: West Elm
Charcoal sketch: Katy Cowan
Painting above chair: Meredith Sands

Serena and Lily

Table Lamp

CB2

Chill Media Console

This piece is sleek and budget-friendly without being too modern.

Serena & Lily

Alpaca Throw

Rove Concepts

Flag Halyard Chair

My Outfit: Top / Jeans / Ballet Flats

Kitchen

Dining table: Custom top with vintage base
Dining chairs: Crate and Barrel
Lighting: c/o Rejuvenation
Bench cushion: c/o Loom Decor
Window shade: c/o Loom decor
Pillows: Custom (similar here)
Stove: Bertazzoni (our building doesn’t have gas, and this was the best looking induction range we could find)
Hardware: Rocky Mountain Hardware
Faucet: Franke
Sink: Blanco (over 40% off)!
Cutting board: Food 52
Silver Tray: Elsie Green
Dishes: West Elm

Rejuvenation

Cedar and Moss Globe Multipendant Light

Crate and Barrel

Bentwood Chair

Loom Decor

Flat Roman Shade

I just got this for our kitchen and it really warmed up the space.

Bedroom

Black & White Art

West Elm

Bar Tools

Williams-Sonoma

Dorset Crystal Old Fashioned

Shop now

I’m going to work on some decor posts after we get back from our wedding and honeymoon. If you have any questions or any specific decor-related topics you want me to cover, please leave them in the comments below!

24 comments
  • Chrissy Cavagnaro

January 10, 2018 at 2:13 pm
    I'm renovating my bathroom and love your sink. Can you please let me know where you bought it from? Thanks!
  • The Best of 2017 |

December 31, 2017 at 10:56 am
    […] My home was featured on both MyDomaine and Architectural Digest (shop my condo here) […]
  • Felicia Renee

December 15, 2017 at 10:47 pm
    I loveeeeee your condo! So much inspiration! I'm looking to buy a condo or a house and yours is gorgeous!
  • Home Tour | L'appartement féminin et élégant de Danielle Moss - La petite fabrique de rêves

December 5, 2017 at 7:51 am
    […] du blog The Everygirl, Danielle Moss et son mari nous font découvrir leur condo de Chicago fraîchement rénové. Simple et élégante, l'ambiance y est paisible et le […]
  • A Neutral Bedroom | The Plan

November 13, 2017 at 11:55 am
    […] gorgeous neutral bedroom is by Danielle Moss. Her entire Chicago condo is a huge inspiration for me. She knows how to mix modern and traditional in way that creates […]
  • Gaby Knittel

October 31, 2017 at 9:13 am
    Your home is beyond lovely! Every aspect is stunning. I especially love the bathroom. Do you know what brand and style the toilet is? Thank you!
  • The Everygirl Co-Founder's Home Tour | lark & linen

October 31, 2017 at 2:00 am
    […] unthought of. Check it all out for yourself, and make sure you head over to Danielle’s site here for all of the links and […]
  • Lia Wrenn

October 19, 2017 at 6:09 pm
    Danielle, your place is amazing!! I love it so much. Please come decorate my future home :)
  • Erin Maleck

October 19, 2017 at 11:43 am
    Is there a link to the tour?? Or do I have to google it? I've loooed through your three posts regarding it and not one links to the mydomain tour. I just see links to products or giveaways. Am I missing something....?
  • jenniferaross

October 15, 2017 at 10:02 am
    It is a beyond beautiful home. Well done (insert clapping emojis)! Do you feel like it's 100% done or do you find yourself always tinkering with decorating and styling? I also appreciate your transparency about partnerships. And finally, best wishes to you + your husband!! xx
  • spends2much

October 14, 2017 at 8:05 pm
    I really appreciate your transparency; it makes your blog much more authentic than most. It's also clear that you weren't accepting any old thing, as your aesthetic is very well defined. Enjoy Italy; Capri is all kinds of magical, isn't it? (we took a bus across the island to Anacapri and it was like an amusement park ride but without any safety features!)
  • On Our Radar. - Pretty & Fun

October 14, 2017 at 12:02 am
    […] Every corner of Danielle Moss’ Chicago condo is gorgeous, so she created this little guide to help… […]
  • AnnaJW

October 12, 2017 at 5:07 pm
    Stunning. I have been trying to decide between a few bed frames and the Preston from RH was one of them. I've had a hard time pulling the trigger since I can't find any pictures of it besides the ones on the RH website. When I saw your home tour I immediately loved your bed and thought how similar it looks to the Preston...so I guess I know which bed frame I'm going with. Thanks for taking the time to share all those sources, it is much appreciated!
  • chant815

October 12, 2017 at 3:19 pm
    Thank you for sharing! We have similar taste and I have never loved a kitchen more. I don't usually comment on publication but I felt recognition and appreciation needed to be shared. Amazing job! Wonderful blog
  • Jessica

October 12, 2017 at 11:18 am
    Danielle, this is just to say that I know posts like this must take a lot of time and that your attention to detail is appreciated! Also, I got a white duvet from Brooklinen after you were kind enough to give me your thoughts on it. I love it but also thought it needed a little extra something to keep it from being just an expanse of white. As soon as I saw those two velvet pillows on your bed, I thought, that's it! I don't love a lot of throw pillows, but these seem so easy and elegant. Thanks for the idea!
  • allison